This article shows how to remove and install a Ford Fiesta Mk7 front bumper, there are some illustrations and details that come from our Ford Fiesta workshop manual along with the video (below). If you are interested in the full workshop manual consider downloading it from the button below.
Ford Fiesta Bumper Removal and Installation
1. With the vehicle in NEUTRAL, position it on a hoist.
2. Remove the front wheels and tires.
3. If equipped, remove the 2 front stone deflector extension retainers on both sides from inside the front wheel wells.
4. If equipped, remove the 2 bolts and both of the front stone deflector extension.
5. Remove both front fender splash shields.
6. Disconnect the front bumper cover from the bumper cover brackets.
– Remove the 3 front bumper cover-to-front bumper cover bracket bolts on both sides.
– Gently pull down on the front bumper cover to disconnect it from the bumper cover brackets on both sides.
7. If equipped, disconnect the auxiliary parking lamp electrical connectors.
8. Remove the front bumper cover bolt on the underside of vehicle.
9. Remove the 4 upper radiator grille reinforcement-to-radiator support pin-type retainers and remove the front bumper cover assembly.
10. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
– Transfer all necessary components.
Other related articles : Ford Fiesta Roof Opening Panel Motor Guide | Removal And Installation | Ford Fiesta Clutch Replacement Guide
If you have any other Ford Fiesta problems consider download the Ford Fiesta Workshop manual. By downloading this Fiesta repair manual you will be able to save a considerable amount of time and above all money. In conclusion, by simply downloading this workshop manual you can have access to in depth know how, subsequently it will aid you in getting your Fiesta back in working order, hundreds of detailed pages will take you through a step by step process to resolve near all Ford Fiesta problems.
Furthermore there is no need to wait for a CD or a hardcover manual to come through the mail, just click the below link and the full official Ford Fiesta workshop manual will be available to you via your email inbox. Moreover, if you are looking for another make or model of car or motorcycle, please email us via our contacts page, or contact us.