Nissan Qashqai Brake Pedal Removal And Installation Guide
If you are looking for a simple step by step guide to the Nissan Qashqai brake pedal removal or the installation, this guide may help.
- Clevis pin
- Brake pedal assembly
- Stop lamp switch
- ASCD brake switch
- Snap pin
Removal of the brake pedal
- Remove instrument lower panel
- Detach the knee protector.
- Remove snap pin and clevis pin from clevis of brake booster.
- Disconnect the harness connectors from the stop lamp switch and brake pedal position switch.
- Remove the accelerator pedal.
- Remove the brake pedal
Note : Support the brake booster and master cylinder to prevent contact with other components.
Installation of the brake pedal
- The installation is the reverse order of removal.
- Apply the multi-purpose grease to the clevis pin and the mating faces.
- Not necessary if grease has been already applied.
- The clevis pin may be inserted in either direction.
Are you require any further assistance with your Nissan Qashqa? Do need further detail on the brake pedal removal or installation? Consider downloading the official repair manual from the link below. In conclusion, this instantly downloadable software based eManual can be view on near all operating systems, tablets or phones. In summary there is thousands of pictures, text and illustrations that will help you with servicing, repairs or troubleshooting. Above all, by downloading this manual it will give you piece of mind for help with future problems.
LINK : Nissan Qashqai Repair Manual